Massachusetts Sage BusinessWorks
Contact Us to Discuss Sage BusinessWorks Today
Sage BusinessWorks Accounting provides the tools you need to manage your business more effectively today, allowing you to build a more profitable tomorrow.
Combining robust features and high-level performance through 11 fully integrated modules and multi-user networking capabilities, Sage BusinessWorks give you the power to run your growing business with maximum efficiency. It's so easy to learn that virtually anyone, even those with little or no accounting experience can operate the software. Whether your business is just starting out or you've outgrown your current software, features like the ones listed below will give you the insight you need to make informed business decisions.
- Award winning ease-of-use
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Office, Act! by Sage and many industry leading applications
- Over 250 built-in presentation-quality management reports
- Customized forms and reports
- Complete audit trail
- Robust inventory control features provide serial number tracking, multiple warehouse management capabilities and multiple costing and pricing methods for complete inventory management.
If you are looking for a powerful, yet affordable accounting system that can grow with your business, Sage BusinessWorks is for you.
Save yourself the expense and headache of maintaining your own server with Managed Desktop and Hosted Sage Solutions.
Some of its powerful modules are:
- General Ledger
- Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Order Entry
- Inventory Control
- Purchase Order (included with Inventory Control)
- Job Cost
- Payroll Payroll with Electronic Tax Reporting
- Enhanced Tax Reporting (Included with AP and PR, benefit of maintaining a ClientCare agreement)
- Custom Office
- Crystal Reports
- F9 Financial Report Writer
- StarShip freight manifest software solution
Contact CTO Associates to learn how the ease of use and powerful features of Sage BusinessWorks can improve your workflow and help you grow your business.